Native grasses help create a healthier neighbourhood and offer stunning natural landscapes for residents to enjoy.
- Require no watering or fertilizer and much less mowing
- Require little-to-no pesticide use
- Aid in reducing soil erosion due to wind or water
- Provide habitat and shelter for birds and animals
- Absorb carbon from the air and help purify the soil
- Provide texture and colour change with the seasons
- Not attractive to Canada Geese or gophers
Please note: Native grasses in public areas (i.e. adjacent to but not on your property) should not be disturbed in any way.